Thursday, July 2, 2009

Marketing Paper

Feel free to make it your default page and visit it daily you may get the latest updates. and follow this blog by clicking on follow. Also share your paper at vuhelps@gmail.com
Plz Note that Unlike Mids, all questions (MCQs & Sub..) r conceptual, so make ur concepts clear. Especially Read Last Two Lectures (44 & 45) before starting lecture 23 onward, caz it is the summery of all previous (1- 22) lectures.

1- Define Direct Marketing & also explain its benefits. (Marks- 05)

2- Define Nonstore Retailing? there are many ways of decision making in non store retailing, define at least three of them. (Marks- 10)

3- Mr. Danish is a Marketing Head in UBL Bank. What is Sales Force ? How Mr. Danish will manage activities of his Sales force? (Marks- 10)

I m sorry I dnt remember the 4th one, I vl post as soon as I hav that.

Regards
Vuhelps

1 comment:

!\/! !_! !_ A !\! said...

AOA
rabeel if u could plz provide me with more mcqs on marketing mgt301 then it would be quite helpful for me.coz m not well prepared for exams and quizes help alot in prep. but we've given only one quiz of marketing thats y i havnt got plenty of mcqs of this sub. ma ppr is on wednesday 8.so if u cld get me those till tuesday then it wld be qt helpful.
thanx!

Advertisement