Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Muhammad Bashir ManagingDirector
Monday, June 2, 2014
- Vuorg forum will provide help in Virtual University Assignments.
- Vuorg Forum willl provide help in past papers Virtual University of Pakistan Midterm and Final term examinations.
- Vuorg Forum willl provide help in final year projects of Cs619 for Virtual University Students.
- Vuorg forum will counseling students to get online jobs.
- Vuorg forum will help students in their book and handouts issue.
- Vuorg forum helps students in their Virtual University Campus issues.
- Vuorg forum helps students to get good grades in their midterm and final term exams of Virtual University of Pakistan.
- Vuorg forum provides final year results online and guide students how to check them.
- Vuorg forum provides the final date sheet for the universities of Pakistan.
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Survey Builder Project 2012
Code : Ready on Demand
Price : 22000rs
Mail-ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell No : 03455242488
The purpose of this project is to develop a Survey Builder that can generate different kind of surveys for different domains and industries. The generated surveys could be available to the internet users on web, also these surveys can be conducted in the field workers on laptops as Desktop application. System will also allow us to print the whole survey on plain paper so that surveys can be conducted any where by any one. System will provide interface to save these paper surveys in our local or global database. After conducting these surveys, surveyor will synchronize the data with main database using web services so that all the collected data can be used for detailed reporting and analysis. Detailed and complex reporting is the key for this project. Both graphical and text reports are required to show the results for the surveys being conducted so that results can be used in the future for business purposes. This project consists of 5 parts:
Desktop Interface and PDA Interface
Survey Engine will be used to generate different kind of surveys for different domains and industries. Each Survey will further consist of different type of questions and each question has its own type e.g. there can be multiple choice questions, Questions having true/false answers and so on: This module has following sub modules:
Management of Surveyors or Admin Users.
Management of Surveys and Survey Generations
Management of Questions Types and Question
Security and Access Rights Management
Publishing Surveys for web, PDA and desktops
The web interface will be available to the internet or LAN users. The web interface will be capable of rendering different questions and question types to the web users. The results of these surveys will be saved in the main database for future use. This module is following requirements:
Survey User Management
This interface will be used when there is no internet or user does not have access to the web interface. This interface will be used by field works on laptops. This interface should be capable of rending different questions and questions type for desktop application. The results of surveys will be saved in any local database. Once internet facility is available then surveyor will synchronize the local data with main database using Synchronizer. This module has following sub modules:
Report Generation on local data
Synchronizer will be used to sync data of local database with main database. It will be written in the form of web service. This web service will be accessible through web and can be called by surveyor to sync the surveys local data with main database. It should be intelligent enough to sync only the data that has not yet synchronized.
Detailed and complex reporting is the key for the whole project. Both graphical and text reports are required to show the results for the surveys being conducted so that results can be used in the future for business purposes. This module has following sub modules:
Reports Configurations and User Rights Assignments
Printing of Surveys of Plain Papers
Report Generation on Global Data (Both graphical and text)
MQAT: Multiple Sequence Alignment Quality Assessment Tool
Code : Ready on Demand
Price : 18000rs
Mail-ID : email@example.com
Cell No : 03455242488
Multiple Sequence Alignments (MSAs) have significant role in the downstream analysis which includes identifying conserved patterns through evolution, functionally important residues, protein secondary and tertiary structure and the nsSNPs (non synonymous Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms) that have a basic role for altering a protein function. MSAs, thus, have become an active area of research in the domain of bioinformatics. A large number of MSA methods are available such as Clustalw, SATe,T-Coffe, Muscle, MAFFT, Kalign etc., but none of them is capable of producing a correct alignment for all situations. Therefore, to have knowledge of the most accurate MSA method in the initial stage of a biological research work is very essential and important which may help in choosing the right MSA method for the right situation.
Reference alignment may be constructed either based on actual data by a MSA method and then enhance its accuracy by making some editing by hand or through a simulated tool such as indel-Seq-Gen (Strope et al. 2009), Rose (Stoye et al. 1998), Simprot (Pang et al. 2005) etc. Alignment generated by a MSA method for the purpose of testing its accuracy is called test alignment. Currently, very few MSA comparing tools are available and they have also some deficiencies; firstly, they are unable to manage alignments comprising of even few thousands of sequences; secondly they have implemented one or two scoring functions to compare MSAs. Thus, they are not comprehensive tools for comparing MSAs.
You will develop ‘MQAT’ is a graphical user interface based application that will compare two or more test alignments with reference alignments using various scores such as SPS and CS etc. MQAT will display various statistics and graphs/charts of results of comparison of the alignments. MQAT will also enable a user to print results in PDF, JPEG or text form. The most notable feature of MQAT is that it can manage thousands of biological sequences. A user will be able to save all the activities performed in MQAT in XML format.
For further information abut SPS,CS and other relevant terms/concepts read the document titled as ‘Assessing Multiple Sequence Alignments Using Visual Tools’.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Student's are excited to have their result of bise for all major board of Punjab in Pakistan they can check the result of their own board. In Punjab Pakistan only 8 Boards exists which list can be found on below.
- check online BISE Faisalabad 9th class Result 15 August 2012
- check online BISE DG khan 9th class Result 15 August 2012
- check online BISE Rawalpindi 9th class Result 15 August 2012
- check online BISE Gujranwala 9th class Result 15 August 2012
- check online BISE Sargodha 9th class Result 15 August 2012
- check online BISE Multan 9th class Result 15 August 2012
- check online BISE Lahore 9th class Result 15 August 2012
- check online BISE Bahawalpur 9th class Result 15 August 2012
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Social Networks Marketing Engine project is for sale with full documentation 03435735329
Social websites like Face book and Twitter have become very popular recently and they could potentially provide valuable information such as current market trend. The general goal of this project is to understand the underlying social networks, extract useful information, and utilize the collected data in decision making. Here are some issues that can be addressed in the project.
Here we are aimed to develop a system with high level capability of offering more enhanced marketing support. Here our proposed system will extract useful features regarding customer habits and likes to form a database and offer the related ads or promotions for that category.
Scope of System
System will offer a great deal of capability for more targeting business marketing. Here we will target the products or services to customer with similar behavior, likes and dislikes. This system will be more efficient regarding offering a great deal of support for more enhanced business support for its clients.
1. Design a model to capture the structure of a social network.
By crawling social websites, a model about relationship between users can be built. Various statistics can be obtained, such as who the most popular users are. Here we can implement this system to a social network website where we can extract the user likes and dislikes based behavior.
2. Model the spread of information.
By tracking how new topics are discussed between users, one can form models on describing how a new phenomenon is spread in a network, for instance, the awareness of a new gadget such as iPad.
3. Utilize the social structure in decision making.
After learning how information is spread in a network, advertisers can target specific users to promote their products. Moreover, the spread of the opinions of users on a product can be used to give the projection of a product's sales, which is helpful for making marketing decisions.
Here are the main functional requirements of the system:
- System need to extract the required client features, discussions and points from the social network
- System need to save database
- System need to categories them on the basis of user behavior/ business needs/ likes/ dislikes
- System need to develop list of people with similar interest
- System need to offer a targeted promotional ad to a specific class of users
Major non-functional requirements of this system are:
- Simple system user interface
- Easy navigation of system
- Error free system
- Accurate results development
- Simple handling of system
- Greater accessibility
- User customization support
- Higher Security for users
- Systems reports customization
1. Poultry Farm information: Id, Name, Location, Area, Rent etc
2. Breed Type: Some breeds which are called Layers are for eggs production and after two or three years, breeds are sold out for meat when the egg production decreases. Some are for meat productions only called broilers i.e they don’t lay eggs. These breeds are for only 40 days almost and sold out for meat purposes.
3. No. of Birds purchased i.e Hens/Cocks, Rate per bird, Total Cost on purchasing
4. Feed procurements: Rate per bag/ total cost of feed
5. Health and disease Expenses: To ensure continuous production of chicken and eggs, your chickens should be regularly checked by veterinarians to ensure their health
6. Employees Pay to and other expenses
7. Feed Usage
8. Number of eggs sale / Rate per Egg, Total sale
9. Hens/Cocks Sales
11. Different types of reports should be generated according to the user input, Total expenses Reports i.e if the administrator wants to see only expenses of feed then the view should be only for feed expenses.
13. Day wise egg production percentage
14. Total expenses, total sale and income farm wise and total farm wise
15. Printing facility for reports
Note: The above mentioned are the minimum features. More features can be added. So try to extract more functional requirements from each feature by visiting the poultry farms.
Tools and Technologies:
It will be a Desktop application using Microsoft.Net/Java as front end tool and MS SQL server or MySQL as backend database.