Assignment # 1 Total Marks: 15
Due Date: 21/10/2009
To asses students’ knowledge of the subject and to motivate them towards conceptual knowledge and practical application of the subject.
- Late assignments will not be accepted.
- If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
- Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own.
- If any assignment is found copied work, no marks will be awarded and the case may be referred to the head of the academics for disciplinary action.
- No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
- The file should be in Word doc form; the font color should be preferably black and font size can be 12 Times New Roman.
Question No.1 (5)
Which theory of communication do you prefer from three theories of communication present in your course and why?
Describe the traits of a good communicator. (5)
What is the role of proximity and artifacts in non verbal communication? (5)