ASSIGNMENT 01 OF NUMERICAL ANALYSIS (MTH603)
MAXIMUM MARKS: 20
DUE DATE: OCT 21, 2009
DON’T MISS THESE Important instructions:
• To solve this assignment, you should have good command over 1-8 lectures.
• Upload assignments properly through
• Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
- Don’t use colorful backgrounds in your solution file.
- Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
Find the root of the equation given below by bisection method.
(Note: accuracy up to three decimal places is required.) Marks: 10
Use the Regula Falsi (method of false position) to solve the equation
(Note: accuracy up to four decimal places is required) Marks: 10