To make vuhelps.blogspot.com providing useful information to all students. Kindly follow this blog,
1) Course Selection option is not for Newly Admitted Students.
2) Course Selection option is not yet activated for MS (CS) Students and will be activated later. For details please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. It is mandatory for each student to make course selection by using course selection link according to his/her semester-wise study scheme following pre-requisite rule by giving preference to ‘F’ grade courses, also has an option to improve ‘D’ grade course (s).
2. During completion of study program, a student can improve only ‘D’ grade course once.
3. For Master, Bachelor and Diploma programs minimum credit hours in a semester are allowed. Such students shall be responsible for their extra study cost and delay in the completion of study program.
4. Bachelor (4-year and 2-year) students of 1st & 2nd semester can select maximum 15-credit hour including ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade course (s), if any.
5. MCS, MIT, MBA and Diploma students of 1st & 2nd semester can take maximum 18-credit hour including ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade course (s), if any.
6. Bachelor (4-year & 2-year), MCS, MIT, MBA students of 3rd and 4th semester can select 21- credit hour including ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade course (s) and remaining previous semester courses, if any.
7. A student having no ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade or remaining course (s) can select 15 credit hours up to 4th semester (for BS/Bachelor Program) and 18 credit hours (for MCS, MIT, and MBA Program); and 18 credit hours during 5th and subsequent semesters (for BS programs).
8. During 8th semester 4-year BS students can select maximum 24 credit hours provided that student can complete degree within the semester.
9. CS619-Final Project is a 6-credit hour course which students have to complete within two consecutive semesters and course selection is made ONCE.
10. BS in Business Administration & MBA students is allowed to select only one area of specialization; each specialization carries four courses plus Project or Internship course.
1. Select or Add course (s) up to maximum limit of credit hours in a semester using course selection link up to September 25, 2009.
2. After completion of minimum duration of a study program, students are allowed to continue subsequent semester (s) to complete their degree/diploma requirements by depositing dues on per credit hour basis. Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
1. Students that have obtained course exemptions/transfer of credits towards 4-year BS program are not eligible for 2-year bachelor degree / PGD.
2. Change of specialization is allowed provided that student shall take the extra semester (s). Upon change of specialization the student will loose marks of the previous assignments, Quiz and examination, if any. However, the qualified course (s) of the previous specialization shall be counted as Audit Course.
3. A student, who obtains less CGPA upon the completion of entire approved course work, may be allowed to repeat the course(s) of the previous semesters in order to improve the CGPA so as to obtain the minimum CGPA required for the award of diploma / degree, failing which he/she shall cease to be on the rolls.
4. Students taking remaining courses after completion of minimum duration of their study programs are required to enroll in the subsequent semester to complete their degree/diploma requirements by depositing prescribed University dues on semester basis @per credit hour. Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
5. In case of clash in class schedule students themselves would be responsible for arrangements of their class lectures by CDs/DVDs. Virtual University of Pakistan will observe the prescribed rules of Grade Point and Cumulative Grade point Average for its all Degree /diploma Programs. Students are directed to maintain their Grade Points accordingly).
Contact at Vuhelps@gmail.com