ENG201 (Business & Technical English)
Assignment # 03
Total Marks: 15
To assess students’ knowledge about business communication and ability to write an effective report according to the given situation
1. Late assignments will not be accepted.
2. If the file does not run properly, it will be marked zero.
3. Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own.
4. If any assignment is found copied work, no marks will be awarded and the case may be referred to the academics for disciplinary action.
5. No assignment will be accepted through e-mail.
6. The font color should be preferably black and font size should be 12 Times New Roman.
7. Assignment should be uploaded as Word Document file.
Q1: You are a sales representative in Shine Mobiles, your General Manager wants to introduce a new package featuring Free Call to at least one number. You are supposed to write a Feasibility Report keeping in mind that how it would be different from other network packages. 10
Q2: Choose the correct option: 5
1. How can you target your audience?
a. By identifying your audience type
b. Level of expertise your audience
c. Audiences’ attitude towards you and the content of document
d. All of the above
2. Why Comparison is useful for paragraph development?
a. It emphasizes similarities
b. It emphasizes differences
c. It emphasizes advantages
d. Both a & b
3. If your message is specific, definite and vivid; you are applying which of the following principle?
4. To whom usually good will letters are written?
5. AIDA plan stands for:
a. Attention, Interest, Desire, Action
b. Authority, Interest, Disclose, Accuracy
c. Accuracy, Internal, Diction, Attention
d. Action, Interest, Desire, Authority
For Solutions kindly click on fallow and join it you will get the solution.