Saturday, August 22, 2009

Virtually Help New Website With New Ideas.

At last I find the way to help properly students in a very gentle way. So the journey I started with my fellows from vuhelps.blogspot.com is now on way to www.vuhelp.com so I am telling all of you my effort and my fellows support that encourage me to do so. I made this website for virtual university students and other university students can also get help from this website. Dear fellows as you know all other website who are helping virtual university students got the section of past papers and assignments. But the size of the files are very big the dialup students can’t download them on www.vuhelp.com the size is very small and you may download all of them at once. You may compare them with other website. The layout of the site is very simple. It would be change with the time. So I do have the same but the paper you will find from this source will be updated and you may find the current paper in midterm or final term from the very first day. Also the assignments.Our University is off now a days. So most of students are jobless I included a section which will really help full for all of you. That 4 different news paper Dawn, Jang , Nawa-e-wqat and Express jobs adds are added to the career section. You may see them on one web which is vuhelp.com so also we got a forum where you can share the problem related to the study or current stuff about jobs or as we can do the polls in the forum on different issues and study discussion where you may get the relevant information and also can update your self make friends groups add friends send online messages. A chat section is also added. www.vuhelp.com/chat which you will really enjoy with the separate chat rooms like MBA, MIT and MCS Lobby. On requested and in suggestions more chat rooms can be added. The more current news updates everything will be added with the time. Dear fellows I can get the feedback from all of you and can improve it more. So cooperate and give me suggestions and kindly do register on the forum www.vuhelp.com/forum .
Regards
Vuhelps
vuhelps@gmail.com

No comments:

Advertisement