Assignment No. 02
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted before or on
Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the
- Assignment should be in .doc format.
- Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bx020200786.doc).
- Assignment submission through email is highly discouraged.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
· The assignment is submitted after due date.
· The submitted assignment file is corrupted.
· The assignment is copied.
Your answer must follow the below given specifications. You will be assigned zero marks if you do not follow these instructions.
· Font style: “Times New Roman”
· Font color: “Black”
· Font size: “12”
· Bold for heading only.
· Font in Italic is not allowed at all.
· No formatting or bullets are allowed to use.
You have the following scenario in which bank maintains their ATM information.
You are given three tables:
ATM_Acc (Table of ATM Card Account), Person (Table of the Person Detail), Transactions_Details:
- ATM_Acc: atmcardno, bankacc_no, person_id, pin_code, branch_name, branch_id, security_question, issue_date, expiry_date, card_type, card_limit, multiple_transaction, status_of_card.
- Person: person_id, name, temp_addr, permanent_addr, phone_no, mobile_no, father_name, date_of_birth, NIC.
- Transaction_Details: amount, bankacc_no, date, branch, balance, atmcardno,
Note: ATM transaction can only be performed from the bank which issued the person ATM card. You can consult the tables given in lecture slides (ppt slides for lecture # 11) to determine the complexity of ILF, EIF, EI, EO, and EQ:
You should consider only the above given tables for the following operations being performed:
- Add a ATM card (with all its details)
- Delete the record of a ATM Card
- Update the record of the ATM card
- Add a new person (with all its details) in the system
- Do the transaction using ATM Card.
- Generate a report that shows the number of Transactions between two given dates.
- Issue an ATM card to the person.
Keeping in view the given scenario, you have to find the following:
a) Identify the number of ILF and EIF in the system.
b) Determine the no. of RETs and DETs in the system.
c) Determine the complexity of ILFs and EIFs ?
d) Identify all the transaction operations (EI, EO, EQ) in the system.
e) Find the complexity of EI, EO, and EQ?
f) Determine the un-adjusted function point count of the given system.